How advancing technology is helping first responders

Only 51% of Americans would consider themselves comfortable living in a “smart city” according to a recent study, but “smart” is not a yes/no or an on/off absolute. “Smart” is an infinite spectrum. So of the remaining 49% of Americans uncomfortable living in a smart city, most would be surprised to learn that to some […]