- Please keep your tone fair and appropriate for a public discussion. Don’t use profanity or derogatory terms. You may not post insults, sexual innuendos and sexist or racist comments of any type.
- Please ensure that your comments relate to the discussion. In the interest of everyone, please avoid off-topic comments and posting the same comments multiple times. Keep comments brief and to the point, as this encourages dialogue among users.
- Please refrain from political appeals of any kind. “Trolling” or “flaming” is not permitted, as are chain letters, junk mail, spam, advertisements or content of a commercial nature.
- Please don’t respond to a comment posted on this Blog in any other way than as a direct response posted as a comment on the Blog; in other words, don’t email your response to the person whose comment you wish to respond to.
- In order to comply with mandatory laws, we moderate comments and comments will only appear after the moderator has approves them. Our moderator will always approve comments that don’t violate these Terms or any laws.
- You own the content of comments that you post on the Blog. By submitting a comment on the Blog, you agree to be personally responsible for such content.
- We reserve the right to block and/or report users posting content in violation of these Terms and to remove such content from the Blog. Anyone who violates these Terms may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this Blog. We urge anyone who uses this Blog (as a commentator or otherwise) to report any violation of these Terms to us at email@example.com.
- Personal data is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a living person, for example the name of a person, a personal email address or phone number. You are not allowed to post personal data in comments on this Blog. If you, in violation of these Terms, by accident or on purpose, submit personal data in a comment: (i) you are responsible for any such personal data in relation to Axis and you must ensure that you have all the rights and permissions needed to submit such data and that you have fulfilled any relevant statutory requirements in relation to submitting such data; and (ii) you agree to indemnify Axis for any damage or loss that Axis might suffer as a result of your violation of this personal data provision.
- If/when you sign in to post a comment on the Blog, your sign in credentials will be authenticated by the third party online service you use to sign in (e.g., Facebook). You yourself initiate this authentication procedure by signing in to the Blog, and the third party online service provider performs the authentication automatically without any active contribution on Axis’ part. Please note that by signing in and initiating the authentication procedure, you will inform the third party online service provider about your signing in to the Blog. Axis doesn’t control and has no influence over the third party online service’ use of this information, which is a matter solely between you and the online service provider in question. Please contact and/or check the applicable terms with your third party online service provider if you want more information about how they use this information.