AXIS AddPrinter offers an easy network printer installation process.
The intuitive installation saves time and effort and provides printer discovery, installation guidance and simple troubleshooting.
AXIS AddPrinter also provides easy access to the print server’s web interface for management
- Easy step-by-step wizard for network printer discovery and IP address assignment
- Automatic printer driver discovery (the printer driver comes with your Operating System or printer manufacturer’s
- AXIS AddPrinter simply adds a standard Windows printer
object, no additional software is installed.
- AXIS AddPrinter is distributed on a CD with Axis print servers
- Support for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 over TCP/IP
- Available languages are English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish
Note: AXIS 1650 is not supported by AXIS AddPrinter, please
refer to the user documentation
for information on how to install this product.
- Select network printer - for printer installation
- Find... - for access to connected and configured network
- Refresh - to rescan the network for connected network
- Set IP - for automatic or manual IP address setting
How to find the serial number (S/N)