Network Document Server
AXIS 7000 Network Document Server enables users to
simultaneously scan and
send digitized documents over the network to e-mail addresses, file
servers, printers, URLs and the Web.
Easy to install
and use, AXIS 7000 provides a faster, cheaper
and safer method of distributing documents than by fax, traditional
mail or courier.
AXIS 7000 also supports XML
programming that enables information and documents to be inputted
directly into databases and other document management applications.
- Connects a broad range of high performance scanner devices, such as HP,
Epson, Canon and Fujitsu, to an IP network
- Supports standard image formats such as PDF, TIFF, JPEG and PCL
- Supports XML for easy integration with applications such as
document archiving, management and databases
- Sends documents to e-mail addresses, file servers, printers,
URLs or the Web.
- Sends delivery confirmations via e-mail
- Supports up to A3, 11"x17"
Users can instantly digitize documents, photographs, reports and other information,
and choose the appropriate file formats and destination for the
Easy integration with document
management and archiving systems using XML:
archiving and management
Resource document management
scanning, central archiving