Configuration-free camera connection
One-Click Camera Connection makes it easy to include cameras in the system regardless of
Internet service provider, routers
and firewall settings.
- The end user clicks the button located on the back of the Axis network camera.
- The camera connects to AVHS dispatch service.
- The end user registers the camera at an AVHS service portal.
- The AVHS server sends the dispatch service a request to connect to the
- The dispatch service reconfigures the camera be connected to the AVHS server.
- The camera connects to the AVHS server via an encrypted tunnel.
- The end user can retrieve camera images from the AVHS server.