Lund, February 2, 2012
• Net sales increased during the fourth quarter by 20 percent to SEK 1 051 M (875). Net sales increased by 22 percent in local currencies.
• Operating profit increased to SEK 192 M (125), which corresponds to an operating margin of 18.3 percent (14.3).
• Profit after tax amounted to SEK 134 M (90).
• Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.93 (1.29).
• Net sales during the year amounted to SEK 3,578 M (2,933), corresponding to growth of 22 percent. Net sales increased by 33 percent in local currencies.
• Operating profit increased to SEK 633 M (415), which corresponds to an operating margin of 17.7 percent (14.1).
• Profit after tax amounted to SEK 456 M (300).
• Earnings per share amounted to SEK 6.56 (4.32).
The board proposes a dividend of SEK 5.50 of which SEK 3.25 is an extra dividend (SEK 4.50 of which SEK 3.00 was an extra dividend).
“We completed a successful year in the fourth quarter by passing SEK 1 billion in sales for the first time during a single quarter. The impact on sales of the floods in Thailand was much lower than expected after successful efforts to relocate production, among other things. The sales increase of 33 percent in local currencies for the full-year 2011 means that we estimate that we captured market shares in the rapidly growing global network video market. This trend is due to our competitive product portfolio as well as the global expansion of our sales organization.”
Ray Mauritsson, President
Time: 2 February at 10 a.m.
Phone number: +46 (0)8 505 201 10
Specify Axis Communications.
Axis AB participants: Ray Mauritsson, CEO and Fredrik Sjöstrand, CFO.
The report and a slide presentation will be available at:
A recorded version of the presentation will be available for five working days on:
+46 (0) 850520333, Access Code: 911083
For more information, please contact:
Margareta Lantz, Manager, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications, Axis Communications
Telephone: +46 (0) 46 272 18 00, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Axis Communications
Axis is an IT company offering network video solutions for professional installations. The company is the global market leader in network video, driving the ongoing shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis products and solutions focus on security surveillance and remote monitoring, and are based on innovative, open technology platforms.
Axis is a Swedish-based company, operating worldwide with offices in more than 20 countries and cooperating with partners in more than 70 countries. Founded in 1984, Axis is listed on the OMX Nordic Exchange, under the ticker AXIS. For more information about Axis, please visit our website at www.axis.com.
© 2015 Axis Communications AB. All rights reserved